Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dutdutan 2011


I've always wanted a tattoo ever since I was in high school, its just that, everytime I decide that I want to get one already, my head would be fighting against it. My head would be like, "this would suit my personality well but how would I look when I wear something formal"... etc. I feel like for me to be able to get a tat, it should be a spur of the moment thing so I would have no choice but to go through with it. Since I always have my designs ready, (yup, i designed my own skin art) I would just have to go through with it regardless of anything. I know what I want printed on my skin, I am just really having second thoughts because I still have this 10% feeling that it would look dirty on particular occasions and it would look nasty when I get older and my skin's all wrinkled. I think too much!


P.S. Friends, if you're going, maybe you can drag me there and strap me in the chair. hahaha : )) Actually, I would get "inggit" with everyone getting one that I might just be convinced to do it too. : )


Or maybe next year,

No comments:

Post a Comment