Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting to know YOU.

Why hello there! : ) 
I AM YUPI. Yup, that picture down there is absolutely ME.


So what do you wanna know?

Well, I was tinkering around the web when I finally decided to make a new blog. I actually have numerous blogs from way back. I think what makes this blog different is I would wanna keep my promise to really make time to update it as much as I can (and no more cheesy stuff and ranting about a little too personal things all over the web). 

So YES, I promise to keep this updated and not to talk about myself! (Uhmmm, except for this post, hence the title.)

I guess I got inspired from all the blogs I have been reading during my spare time at work. It's become an addiction since except for these are the only few things I can access in my workplace, I also tend to check reviews on blogs for everything and anything before I try it. The TOP 3 kind of blogs that I love are FOOD, TRAVEL, and FASHION blogs. It's just amazing what information I get from them, sometimes even more helpful than just browsing through Google or Yahoo. (That said, I will make a post soon about those blogs I love reading.)

Anyway, I'll leave you 10 things about me for this 1st post:
  1. I am always online browsing and reading stuff like blogs, news and what not. Oh, and I guess I can also call myself a sucker for social networks. (I have everything! But just active in Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google+, and Tumblr, now this too) 
  2. I love books more than films. IMAGINATION is just awesome! It let's you go to places you've never even dreamed of. : ) I personally think that whenever a book is made into a movie, it doesn't show as much worth. (Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.  - Charles W. Eliot)
  3. I love the element of WATER. I grew up swimming. I want to become a Beach Bum someday. Well, not really a bum, I wanna build a whole lifestyle near the shore. ♥
  4. I majorly love eating! I will blog a lot about it. Plus no more exercise the past 5 years which made me gain 30lbs more than my usual weight! Ewwww! I will tone down soon, you'll see.
  5. I'm a flats person, you'll rarely see me wearing heels. I guess I can say that I like dressing for comfort, dressing to impress are just on rare occasions that really calls for it. I'm also more of a recessionista when it comes to fashion.
  6. I love DISNEY! It would never grow old for me. : )
  7. I am in a long-term relationship that would turn 4 years tomorrow. ♥ It amazes me because before him, I never even lasted a year. I don't know how we made it this far but he's been wonderful, and I absolutely love him. ♥
  8. I am a very fickle minded person. Right now I adore something, the next thing you know, I probably hate it more than ever. This is very true for my current job, it is a love-hate relationship, what we have.
  9. I wanna study more. I wanna take up a little bit of Photography, the art of putting Make-up on, Culinary, Driving, and Fashion Design. Oh, and I wanna go to LAW SCHOOL. Someday, I will find time and money for this. : )
  10. I AM A SINGLE MOM! And I am loving it! Here's a picture of my princess:


This is it for now, til my next post.
Lots of lovin' and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment