Friday, August 19, 2011

Piso Fare

The other day, I was browsing through tweets in my mobile when I noticed that Cebu Pacific launched another PISO FARE seat sale.


Since I promised my "yaya" that I will buy her tickets when a promo fare comes around as an early Christmas gift, of course, after seeing the promotion, I automatically tried to check their website. It became very disappointing as it was only 2 hours after the promotion was announced and there was nothing available on the site at all. Believe me when I say, I tried to browse all the flights to Dipolog from Oct 15 - Dec 14, 2011, yet there's nothing!


I thought it was just Dipolog since there are very minimal flights going MLA-DPL-MLA, but no, I checked Caticlan, Bacolod, etc... since they have a lot of flights going back and forth yet there's still none. Is it me? Did all the flights to all destinations available sell out in a span of 2 hours or did they just post like 1-3 flights? Or is it just a technical error online? I dunno... but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt since I was able to book my CDO trip through a PISO FARE promotion months ago anyway.

I am just hoping they would try to update their website whenever they launch promotions since it's exaggeratedly slow due to traffic and there are a lot of errors which is really not a browser or internet problem. I am not gonna wish for a better customer service anymore since that is very hard to find nowadays just a good online service would be enough.
To all the readers out there, what suggestions or tips do you have regarding seat sales?


Really counting on betterment,

No comments:

Post a Comment