Sunday, August 21, 2011

MOZU

Ever heard of MOZU CAFE? We'll you should have coz you'd be missing a lot if you haven't tried this coffee bar. I love that it's so near my workplace, it's a 2 minute walk away from the office. : ) The area, like any other resto in the vicinity, is usually crowded during lunch time. Nevertheless, if you just had a long day at work and you are around the corner, it would be a good place to just de-stress and chill since the aura of the place is just so cozy. To add to that, it's not at all pricey so you can hangout here almost everyday without worrying about emptying your pockets.

Mozu has a variety of dishes from pastas to sandwiches, to rice meals, and to super yummy desserts! The cakes are a MUST try. Plus a diverse array of beverages too! : )

My top 2 picks for a MUST TRY are:

Lechon Laing (PhP 165.00)
It's like lechon kawali on top of laing, then they serve it with Mang Tomas and rice. I don't eat Laing at all but this one is an exception. Absolutely exquisitely done. ♥


Frozen Brazo (should be around PhP 120-160)
This too, I don't like Brazo de Mercedes so much because it's too sweet for me yet their Frozen Brazo is just perfectly done. ♥ I never realized it would taste better frozen. hahaha : ))


Next time you are around the Fort or Ortigas area, give it a try, you won't regret it. It is open Monday-Friday, 8-2AM, Saturday 12-7pm. Which reminds me, I never brought the BF and the family here yet, I should remember to schedule it soon. : )


The Sapphire Residences
31st St., cor. 2nd ave., Cresecent Park,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
(02) 519-1704



35 Linden Suites Tower II, Amethyst Drive, Ortigas
Pasig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 633-4259



**5 days straight, haven't missed a post since I started the blog. Hoping I can keep it up. Fingers crossed! : )

Cheers to more good times @MOZU,

No comments:

Post a Comment