Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmys 2011

I know I am very rarely a fashion enthusiast since I love dressing for comfort. Nevertheless, I know how to appreciate great clothes when I see it. 

So for the Emmy's, this is what I loved:

Diana Agron
Define class.
Roksanda Ilincic dress and Roger VivierBoite de Nuit Ricamo clutch and open toe epines. Fred Leighton jewels - 19th Century diamond and gold filigree pendant earrings, diamond bracelet (in silver on gold), and diamond and blue enamel ring.

Nina Dobrev
Stunningly Sexy.
Donna Karan Resort 2012
Hotter with Ian Somerhalder ♥

Minka Kelly
Vintage Sophistication.
Navy lace by Christian Dior

Cat Deeley
Wedding WOW.(I want a wedding dress just like this)
Monique Lhuillier Resort 2012

Evan Rachel Wood
Glittering Black Beauty
Black embroidered Elie Saab gown with a structured shoulder detail and a languid train. Metal cuff bracelet, Salvatore Ferragamo peep-toe pumps, and a matching clutch.

I think I'm beginning my addiction with long gowns over again. I miss dressing up. Can somebody get married or create a formal event so I can wear one? : ))

I'm excited for next year, lots of weddings on my calendar. Imma love wearing them dresses. ♥

Appreciating fashion at its finest,

No comments:

Post a Comment