Thursday, September 22, 2011

my dream proposal

I may be such an Ice Queen in person but when it comes to grand romantic gestures, I am cheesy deep down inside too. No matter what facade a girl puts up, I just know, she still needs surprises and romance every now and then. If sweetness doesn't melt you, then what does? Good looks? Nah. Efforts and sweetness plus a whole lotta sense and humor wins for me.

I haven't witnessed any proposal that didn't make my eyes water. I am such a sucker for seeing two people helplessly in love in a moment they'd remember forever. That is why it would also be a challenge to propose to me since I have so much demands. Most of all, tears need to run down my cheeks, if not, the proposal is not effective. LOL


DEAR YOU,
Here are my requirements:

First of, the RING. I particularly want a pink heart cut diamond. I want it to be the right size, meaning, not so big to attract the attention of hold up-ers and not too small to not know the cut is heart shaped.
Secondly, the VENUE. I think the place always sets the mood and puts everything in place. Since I love the sun, sea, and sand, the beach would be the best place to do it or to make it easier, just somewhere near a body of water. Plus, take into consideration the drama of sunsets. Sunsets have always been my inspiration ever since my younger years for art pieces and this is one moment that would say a whole lot when created into a picture. Make sure it has a stairway lit up with candles going to the shore, plus more candles when you get to the shore. Rose petals would be a plus. Oh the drama. ♥
Lastly, I want my friends and family to be there. It gives me a piece of mind that you asked their permission first and they all said YES even before you asked me. And I want the whole thing caught in camera. : )) We can have a small get together after.

It would be something like this but even better.

SINCERELY,
The Ice Queen that would melt when you do this

I promise to act surprised,

No comments:

Post a Comment