Friday, September 30, 2011

Patayin sa Syokot si Remington


This is kind of a late review since I saw the flick a couple of weeks back. Nevertheless, I won't pass up writing about this film since it was one of the most humorous Pinoy flick I've ever watched. At first, I didn't wanna watch it since I feel like I've always had enough doze of beckyness everyday at work but the reviews turned out great and everyone who watched it were raving about it. The film automatically got me so curious that I just had to treat my sister to a late night movie date.

Here's how the story goes, again, I got this from another reviewer since I am the laziest person to even try to make my own summary: A young boy named Remington (Mart Escudero), who has a knack for taunting gays, gets cursed by an aged homosexual (Roderick Paulate). Years later, Remington begins to experience attacks from masked macho-men, allowing him to wake up the next morning having undergone involuntary changes in his body, way of talking, and, yes, sexual preference. More alarming is the fact that an unknown killer is mysteriously murdering gays in their once idyllic village. Now Remington and his friends must find a way to re-transform to his old self before he gets killed next. (source)

There were particular scenes that kept me laughing my brains out most:
And the one below made me feel like I lost my virginity all over again. OMG!!! : ))
Lastly, the last scene below, "kelangan may macho dancer ang entrance mo teh?" LOL : ))

Didn't regret watching this flick even for a second. It totally made me crack up and love the becky crowd even more. They never fail to bring joy to everyone. Hopefully, this should also serve as an eye opener to those who discriminate homosexuals. There would always be a reason why people end up that way, whatever they are, they are still human and I can say that these people have a good heart, in fact, even better than those heterosexuals that judge them.

BTW, can I just say, it is the first time I have seen this guy (Marc Escudero) in my life. But hands down, that was a stellar performance, no one else could have given more justice to the role of Remington. Kudos to a job well done.

I know its not on cinemas anymore but I would still suggest that you try to grab a copy and watch it. Whenever you need some cheering up, just watch this and you'll feel a bit lighter. : )

Para sa mga Zombadings,


No comments:

Post a Comment