Thursday, September 8, 2011

sweat it out

I've been trying to lose a few pounds while having fun for a week now. So yes, I haven't eaten rice at all, I think for this week, just 5 tablespoons of rice coz someone forced me to do so. To burn calories, I either attend practices since we dance for 2-5 hours, but mostly, I try to lose those calories through playing with my XBOX KINECT at least an hour or 2 a day. It does not only help you sweat a lot but also enjoy what you do at the same time.

There are 3 particular games I like playing that I personally think would really help you shed those weight even with just a few rounds.

DANCE CENTRAL
Here's Ellen DeGeneres showing everyone how to do it and giving the kinect and xbox out as a freebie for that episode. (LUCKY AUDIENCES!)

UFC TRAINER
Here's a couple of people who use the same game to lose weight.

KINECT SPORTS
And here's a demo of how you play all sorts of sports with the Kinect Demo trailer.

There you go. This is how I have fun and workout as well. : ) 3 of my officemates actually bought their own consoles and motion sensors coz of my never ending sweat-it-out routine stories. Go try it and have a blast yourself.

workout mode,

No comments:

Post a Comment