Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nail It!

Last week, I ended my work week with a home service massage, this week, I ended up in the nail spa. I cannot say that this is a once in a blue moon thing since I try to get a massage and a mani/ped spa at least once a month. I just cannot last long without it, I feel all the stress building up if I don't treat myself every now and then.

Unlike other people who finds a perfect manicurist and stick with them forever, I like trying different spas, I dunno why, I guess I like comparing a lot and trying new things. This time around, I tried the Nail It! branch in Glorietta 3. It's not my first Nail It! experience, I've tried the one in Better Living before since it's nearer my home. Both branches had a very friendly staff that makes the experience even better. : )


They have awesomely affordable prizes and the service is not at all bad, they use OPI for their polish as well. I am hoping they would get China Glaze in their polish line soon. I love their black light polish dryers too. I think I want one for myself. : ) ♥

Here's a copy of their prices, though I think some services already changed prices since they opened. I would always suggest their packages, it's more cost efficient compared to single services. (I'll try to find a run down about their packages soon.)

I decided to go with a hot chocolate polish. For the past months, I went from neon pink, to glittery red, to a nude color. Now my fingers now look like the brown M&M especially when hit by sunlight. : ))

When time permits you, always have a little treat for yourself, Go NAIL IT! : )

Lots of lovin' and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment