Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Lemon


As a lover of milk tea since my college days, I would never pass up trying a new brand that had a good impression to all those who already tasted it. I never really liked the idea of milk & tea combined before since my tummy is not so good with lactose. However, my other half just loves it even before he hit college, so I eventually tried and actually liked it.

Just last week, we decided to go to Rockwell, supposedly to watch a movie, but due to time constraint, we ended up having lunch instead. Realizing that one branch of Happy Lemon is on the vicinity, I suggested to try it after we eat.

He got the COCOA MILK TEA WITH PUFF CREAM & I got the CRISPY COCOA MILK TEA WITH BROWN SUGAR JELLY ♥♥ 

His pick, tasted like chocolate. : ) And what I loved about my pick best was the jelly, yummiest jelly I've tasted in a beverage. : ) I wanted to try a lot more flavors so I'm definitely going back for more. What can you suggest that I should try next?

I sort of enjoyed my drink so I didn't finish it all in one gulp, I was trying to savor every sip. It actually took me 2 hours while walking around the mall and while Rain was driving on his way to a basketball game to finally finish off every content in my cup.

This is how I look when I don't have sleep for around 16 hours straight... and counting.

HAPPY EVERYDAY with HAPPY LEMON indeed. : ))

Happy LemonPower Plant Mall

2/F Power Plant Mall, Archaeology Annex, 

Rockwell Center, Makati City 

Lots of lovin' and happiness,





No comments:

Post a Comment